The latest flash files of Clone Sony X-BO V3+ Android version 4.4.2 http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /" target="_blank">kitkat have been released and simple downloading link is available for download. http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /" target="_blank">Flash files are used for flashing mobiles or updating mobile old firmware. If your mobile firmware have corrupted and your phone is hanging or completely break at this stage you will need to flash your sony x-bo v3 plus mobile with its latest flash files. The developers of http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /" target="_blank">mobile phones are releasing latest updates of mobile phones regularly. We are always sharing downloading link for you to get latest flash files. Stock rom Some times we are unable to share downloading link from its official server and we are sharing working link from other websites. Official servers always includes new features in new updates and putting new updates on its official servers for online firmware updating. If your phone can support for online updating firmware your can update your mobile old firmware from its official sites. You can use different flashing tools for flashing. Some tools helps you to flash your mobiles with boxes and some tools allows you to flash your mobiles through usb data cable.
Sony X-BO V3+ MT6572 Clone Firmware Download http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /2015/11/sony-x-bo-all-models-firmware-flash-file-stock-roms-download.html">Here
MTK Flash Tool Using SP Flash Tool Download http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /2015/11/mtk-sp-flash-tool-latest-version.html">Here
Mediatek (MTK) USB Driver Download http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /2015/12/all-mtk-mediatek-usb-driver-free-download.html">Here
How To Install ROM:
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6572_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade"
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.