Developers have been quick to offer different methods to connect an iDevice (iPhone or iPad) with Android Wear (Watch). The lastest method does not require to have a http://almourasiloun2.blogspot.com /2015/04/how-to-jailbreak-ios-812-on-windows-and.html" target="_blank">jailbroken device and is fairly simple to implement!
Note: Obviously this is far from being a 100% functional functional. It works, however it will have to wait a bit for a more stable method, or an official method.. maybe!
- Turn on Bluetooth on all three terminals (iPhone, Android phone and Android Watch)
- Install the applications:
Wear Connect on your Android devices.
BLE Utility on your iPhone.
- Make sure that the Android phone is connected to your Android Wear terminal, synchronized and updated on the latest version.
- Once everything is installed, open Wear Connect application on your Android phone, then on your Android Wear.
- Activate the "iOS Service" on your Android Watch:
- Now open BLE utility application on your iOs terminal.
- In "Peripheral", you will be able to detect your Android Wear with Bluetooth Low Energy. Once detected, the connection is set up and notifications arrive on the Watch!